Caffeine addiction is something that we all are familiar with..but the question is, is it always a bad thing? Well, not really..This new brand in the market called MCaffeine is here with an entire range of skincare and haircare products, all infused with the goodness of caffeine. I have already tried quite a few of those products (all of which I will be reviewing one by one) but today I am here with the product that impressed me the most, which is none other than the MCaffeine shampoo.
About the product:
The product comes in a plastic container with a pump. It is best suited for oily to normal hair. (My hair type is normal ) The shampoo is dull off- white in colour and has an extremely mild fragrance. The consistency is thick and not so runny and also it lathers comparatively less.
MCaffeine Hop Seed SLS-Free Shampoo with Hibiscus and Vitamin E is designed for an active and natural lifestyle. It prevents hair loss occurring due to stress and air pollutants and penetrates deep into the hair roots and follicles, and encourages hair growth, resulting in voluminous and healthy looking hair.
- This sulphate free shampoo supports hair growth and fights itchy scalp, hair loss and other hair problems caused by chemicals.
- Vitamin E gives a natural shine to the hair, Hop Seeds and Hibiscus nourish your scalp and hair.
- Has a musky fragrance that wakes up your senses and provides a refreshing essence.
- It is Paraben free and not tested on animals.
Caffeine, Hop Seed, Hibiscus and Vitamin e
479 INR for 150ml
My take on this product:
As the brand is new in the market and thus I hadn’t come across many great reviews, so my expectations were low. I generally oil my hair 3-4 hours before shampooing my hair and then when I was using this shampoo, the first thing that I noticed is that, it doesn’t lather much. I initially felt that it would be required to apply large amounts of the shampoo to get rid of all the oil and dirt, but soon enough I could feel the stickiness of the oil being removed and my hair started feeling extremely soft and smooth, in the course of washing my hair. This was not only an indication that my hair is clean but also I felt an instant smoothening effect in my hair that never happened with any other shampoo. Initially during drying my hair continued to feel smoothened but this effect gradually subsided in a few hours.
I would give it a thumbs up 👍 for:
- Nice packaging
- Travel friendly
- Makes hair smooth and silky
- Gives an instant smoothening effect
- Cleanses hair completely
- Doesn’t dry out hair
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Vitamin e enriched
- No animal testing
I would give it a thumbs down 👎 for:
- A little bit of shine would be great
- The smoothening effect subsided with time and then it isn’t any more extraordinary
How much would I rate it out of 5:
4 out of 5