Hey guys, today I will be reviewing the Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oil-free Moisturiser
About the product:
The product comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a pump and the lotion is a white, mildly moisturising liquid which is a bit runny and has a nice fragrance.
Enriched with the goodness of Grape extract, Aloe Vera and Milk Enzyme it has natural astringent, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. It helps you rejuvenate and nourish your skin leaving it moisturized. Its skin healing, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties give a care to your skin.
- Contains the goodness of Grape extract, Aloe Vera and Milk Enzyme.
- Comes with natural astringent, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
- Rejuvenates and nourishes your skin leaving it moisturized.
- Heals your skin, gives a soothing effect to the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
295 INR for 80 ml
- Cleanse face thoroughly
- Apply lavishly all over face and neck
- Use regularly both in morning and evening
My take on this product:
I love the packaging of this product as dispensing of the lotion is convenient because of the pump. The fragrance is mild and soothing. The product mentions that this is an oil free formulation , which is indeed, as it never makes my skin oily or greasy. But at the same time it mentions that this product is suited for all skin types, which may not be apt because the moisturisation is so light that it won’t be nourishing for dry skin. The lotion absorbs well into the skin in minutes and it can be suitable for both face and body. But still one disappointing fact about this product or I must say most lotus products is that it contains many parabens and also artificial fragrance. So, if you are looking for a 100% natural product, then this is not the one!
I would give it a thumbs up 👍 for:
- Nice packaging
- Nice fragrance
- Very light moisturisation
- Nice base for makeup or just sunscreen
- Non greasy formulation
- Easily available
I would give it a thumbs down 👎 for:
- Not really suitable for all skin types as it mentions
- Contains parabens
- Contains artificial fragrance
How much would I rate it out of 5:
4 out of 5
For more such interesting stuff, follow me on social media: