Hey guys, today I will be reviewing the Blossom kochhar Aroma magic foot cream.
In our daily skin care regime, we are often concerned with our facial skin and body skin and thus take regular care of them. But, our foot, it’s often neglected! Thus the skin becomes dry, rough ,tanned and even to make it worse, we get cracked heels. Thus regular foot care (exfoliation and moisturisation specially) is very important for healthy and beautiful feet ❤
About the product:
The product comes in a beautiful matte, white tube with a very small orifice. The cream is white in colour and of very thick consistency and it smells very much like the pain relief balms😒
My take on this product:
Well, firstly as a disclaimer I must say that my foot care routine is quite irregular and I don’t thus have very well maintained feet!
I am quite impressed with the packaging but I didn’t really like the smell of this product.
Now this cream is quite thick and thus the moisturisation is heavy but it doesn’t really heal any heel cracks or soften feet. All it does is gives a nice moisturisation to feet. Also, I have really tanned feet, but sadly it doesn’t claim anything as such to improve.
Aroma Magic Blossom Kochhar Foot-cream provides a floral, soft and buttery solution to your dry feet, which absorbs deep in to your skin making all your fine lines and cracks to disappear with a regular use.
- Blossom Kochhar foot cream has a smooth and creamy texture, which heals your skin deeply.
- Smoothens your skin and drives away problems like cracked heels, dry and rough feet and fine lines.
- Gives your feet a natural flowery fragrance driving away the odd odors.
- Application of this cream during bed time would give best results.
- This foot-cream is made up of natural ingredients.
TO KNOW HOW I MANAGED TO RECEIVE A FREE SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE.
175 INR for 50 grams
I would give it a thumbs up 👍 for:
- Nice packaging
- Easily available
- Travel friendly
- Moisturises feet well
I would give it a thumbs down 👎 for:
- No extra foot healing properties like repairing heel cracks, or softening heels or removing tan
My overall opinion on this product:
This product is a nice moisturiser just like any other nice body butter, but it doesn’t take any extra care for feet.
How much would I rate it out of 5:
2.5 out of 5